Welcome Spring into your Home with Flowers, Pastels, Warm Lighting
Spring is in bloom, the flowers are shining brightly and mad March with all that changeable weather is behind us now. Hopefully we can now spend more time outside enjoying all the gifts of spring. As you know we’re passionate about home décor, so this month we want to share our favourite ways to bring the spring time indoors.
Be inspired by the lovely bright red poppies, yellow daisies and blossomed almond trees in Mediterranean fields or the beautiful bluebells in the UK countryside.You can also treat yourself and start buying beautiful flower bouquets each week directly welcoming spring into your home.Pastels are colours where white has been introduced to create a calm, creamy colour palette. Introducing pastel accessories to your interior is a wonderful way to achieve a calm, soft, blossoming look this season.
Ideas on how to bring the perfect spring pastels to brighten up your home:
- Hang some string lights on your wall to create that cosy feeling in your bedroom, decorate your garden party or just bring some life to your living room like these gorgeous Formentera string lights inspired by the Balearic islands.
- Spring is here so sea time is near! Hang up this Feel Good Photo of this beautiful blue and pink beach
- Globe Lamps create that perfect romantic atmosphere and are offered in acariety of pastels colours
- Proclaim the spirit of the season with these pastel coloured cotton velvet cushions
- Add a touch of cosy elegance to your sofa with this soft and waffle weaved throw with a luxurious velvet border in Ocean Blue